Now Available: The Latest (2020) Badminton & Tennis Racquets From Yonex
Exclusively in stock in Winnipeg at the Racquets Pro Shop! Call or text Archie @ (204) 781-7588 for exclusive introductory pricing specials.
The EZONE 98 is the 2020 Editor’s Choice for having the “Most Universal Appeal.” Play testers reviewed 23 racquets across eight brands for Tennis Magazine, the longest-standing and most-influential publication in tennis. “Ground strokes were so routine, it almost felt like cheating,” said one of the testers.
In Germany, Tennis MAGAZIN named the EZONE 100 “Test Sieger (Winner),” an award given to the top-3 racquets in the market. Testers commented that the racquet was the complete package after scoring a near-perfect – 9/10 – on all four categories measured: control, power, feel, and appearance.
The award-winning EZONE series achieves the desirable combination of power and flex with a plush feel and was developed for players of all levels.
ASTROX 100: The latest addition to the ASTROX series— the ASTROX 100. Designed with a slimmer shaft and an advanced Rotational Generator System, this new badminton racquet was created for advanced players. Available now.
ASTROX 88 S and ASTROX 88 D (with a new look): The racquets are released with linked designs which combine red, black and off white. These colors are aimed to personify an athlete’s passion and fighting spirit. Men’s doubles, Kevin S. Sukamuljo and Marcus F. Gideon (INA) will be adopting the new ASTROX 88 S/D designs
ASTROX 99 Momota Collaboration: The latest ASTROX 99 design is brought to you in collaboration with World No. 1 men’s singles player, Kento Momota (JPN). With the guidance of Kento’s preferences, the design combines sapphire navy and gold to create a dignified and high-class image. Kento Momota himself will have the new ASTROX 99 design in his racquet bag from mid-May.
The Most Selection From The Best Brands
(Between Toronto and Calgary)
Racquets Pro Shop prides itself on stocking the best products from all major racquet sports brands.
– Whether you are a complete beginner and looking for a quality budget solution or an Olympic caliber athlete demanding the highest performance equipment on the market, we have the product selection to fit your needs.
– Our employees aren’t your typical sales associates, they are racquet sport enthusiasts themselves (some of whom are current or former national level athletes) who are passionate and helpful. You can be assured that you will receive the very best advice, even if you aren’t exactly sure what you are looking for.
– We have been in business for over 30 years. When you become a customer of Racquets Pro Shop, you can be assured that you have made a purchase from a reputable, long-established retailer. We won’t disappear overnight and will be around to service your purchase and make future equipment recommendations.
– Do you represent a school, club, or remote community? Racquets Pro Shop has expertise in bulk orders and offers generous discounts for those who order above a certain volume of equipment. Speak with Archie for more information.
– Can’t find exactly what you are looking for? Racquets Pro Shop does special orders! Speak with Archie to have exactly what you are looking for brought into the shop (don’t risk ordering a knockoff online)!
Racquets Pro Shop Stocks A Wide Assortment Of Products From The Best Brands In Racquet Sports.